There will be individual sessions dedicated to each Element and the associated Spirit, and then a Final Session combining all Elements together:
- EARTH ELEMENT: Bhumi Devi November 14 @ 8:00 PM (Laxmi Puja and New Moon)
- WATER ELEMENT: Jala Devi November 21 @ 8:00 PM
- FIRE ELEMENT: Agni Deo November 28 @ 8:00 PM
- AIR ELEMENT: Vayu Deo December 05 @ 8:00 PM
- ETHER ELEMENT: Dhumawati December 12 @ 8:00 PM
- COMBINATION OF ALL THE ELEMENTS & FINAL CEREMONY: December 19 @ 8:00PM
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE?
This course is designed to give a comprehensive introduction to working with the Elements which comprise our Universe and pervade all aspects of our lives. We now understand the Environment and Ecology as significant globally, and it is even more relevant to our Shamanic work that we understand and integrate work with the Elements into our ceremonies and our personal lives.
IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?
Please note that attending the session on Malas is a prerequisite for this course, as mantras are integral to the practices. (insert link to Malas course here.)
This course is for anyone willing to experience and learn first hand the ways of a traditional shamanic
path and then to adapt those methods to their own circumstances, culture and environment.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
You will learn about Sansari Mai the Universal Mother, and learn how to work with Bhumi Devi the Earth Mother, Jala Devi, Agni Devi, Vayu Deo and Dhumiwati. Each of the Elements has a corresponding Spirit you will encounter, and you will also be introduced to other relevant spirits such as Ganyap and Mastoo. You will learn their mantras and the relevant rhythms. The first session will also provide information on the creation myth regarding the Universe and Elements, as well as advice on Ritual Practice in this specific context.
What do you need?
- A comfortable sitting position preferably on the floor, a notebook to scribble main points.
- A drum or a rattle.
- Arrange a handful of rice grain in a plate
- A candle
- A glass of water
- A feather or a bough of a sacred plant of your place
- A stone
- A Mala if possible.
- If you can, arrange some seeds of corn, barley or any cereals, that would be great after the opening session, we plant them, as the beginning of our work (optional).
- Your sacred personal object which can be anything you choose. Most important is your profound presence and willingness to participate and experience the transmission.
There will be the opportunity to ask questions, and also to arrange personal support following the event.
These sessions do not certify anyone as a shaman or a healer, and the content must remain strictly within the recipient’s family and community. None of the practices and rituals you may learn should be used as a substitute for any of the conventional medical or psychiatric treatments one is undergoing.
HOW DO I TAKE PART?
Simply use the Contact form and get in touch with Bhola.
As the places are limited, do send an email for further details and to secure your place at Bhola firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions and more information, you can also use the contact form below